[SWP] NEW TALLEST | 11 Frome Street | 134m | 37 Levels |Mixed Use

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Patrick_27
Legendary Member!

[SWP] Re: NEW TALLEST | 11 Frome Street | 134m | 37 Levels |Mixed Use

#436 Post by Patrick_27 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 pm

ghs wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
SRW wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm
Idk if my tolerance is higher but tbh the pile on is just as unattractive. If you think someone's a troll, don't feed them - ignore instead. If you think their ideas are wrong, challenge their ideas. The aggressive push back and sometimes name-calling are more likely to encourage the behaviour you appall than dissuade it.
I couldn't agree more. Being a conservative type I despise the bad language.

We have just recently lost a seat in Parliament due to slow population growth. Melbourne has over 150 cranes while we have a poultry 18.

And some people have the nerve to get upset when I talk about how bad the situation here is in SA ?

We need to get real in this city.
And have you seen what those 150 cranes are building in Melbourne? Most of the stuff that goes up in there is shit, just look at 85% of Southbank... I hate to say it but there is no challenging an overly ridiculous comment in the first place, which the one you provided further up the page about the piling rig... What were you smoking?

Ser Noit of Loit
Gold-Member ;)

[SWP] Re: NEW TALLEST | 11 Frome Street | 134m | 37 Levels |Mixed Use

#437 Post by Ser Noit of Loit » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:57 pm

ghs wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
SRW wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm
Idk if my tolerance is higher but tbh the pile on is just as unattractive. If you think someone's a troll, don't feed them - ignore instead. If you think their ideas are wrong, challenge their ideas. The aggressive push back and sometimes name-calling are more likely to encourage the behaviour you appall than dissuade it.
I couldn't agree more. Being a conservative type I despise the bad language.

We have just recently lost a seat in Parliament due to slow population growth. Melbourne has over 150 cranes while we have a poultry 18.

And some people have the nerve to get upset when I talk about how bad the situation here is in SA ?

We need to get real in this city.
We're plodding towards a population of 1.5 million, Melbourne are shooting to 5 million. If we try to keep up with and compare ourselves to them, then Adelaide is always going to look inferior. We're not in the same league.